The BEAST for Italy

102610 Son IlRak's Cyworld Update

« Older   Newer »
Rika~
view post Posted on 7/12/2010, 01:07

http://i51.tinypic.com/2llh9gp.jpg

CITAZIONE
Pavlov's Conditioning Experiment~~~
It was really an intense psychological experiment.
After ringing the bell, he continued to give the dog a meat piece, eventually the dog started to drool on it's own whenever the bell was rang.
How is that? Isn't that the truth though?
The results of this experiment explain that humans can make their wrong actions to a type of a habit.

It looks like my son naturally grabs his <sunglasses> even at the sound of the word <airport>.
Then that would mean that there has been a <connection> established with the sunglasses and the airport right?
I would much rather have this type of connection be established with the b2uties and BEAST members.

So that if one refers to <beast>, someone would think <the rediscovered group that always works hard and puts in effort> and if someone mentions <b2uty>, they would think <the rediscovered group's loyal tutors who has a warm heart and is able to accepted the excluded ones>.

Looking that the <son-glasses> photo that appeared at the Kimpo airport~~~
Hullki~~~ The scar near his eye area is too evident.
This scar~~~ It honestly appeared there because of a father's mistake.

When Dongwoon was 4~5 years old, because I was feeling the romantic mood with his mother, we went to drink tea at a Myungam ParK Hotel Coffee Shop.
Then Dongwoon ended up hitting a vase as he fell from running all over the place.
Now and back then, Dongwoon was the master at falling on random places. ^^

Anyways, because of the extent of that accident, we were supposed visit the plastic surgeons and get it fixed up, but I was the one who stated, <a scar on a man's face is okay~~~> and that mark ended up being a scar.

All the fathers of the world~~~I beg you.
If your child is hurt, it is good that you step up as the father~~~But please carefully cure the scars looking at the child's future.

Today the BEAST members appeared at the Kimpo airport for their performance and fan sign.
But looking at Dongwoon and other members faces~~~ I can't say anything about it~~~ It makes me worry about them.
However, since they are kids with strength, they will be able to fight it off well right?

12.12. I believe that the official concert concept is set to <beast Airline>.
To all of you guys who want to watch the performance~~~I hope that all you will be able to win tickets~~~
They say that people not being able to watch it will be making a fuss~~~For these people at least, please figure out a way to bring them at least on the wings of the plane.

Lastly~~~
Dongwoon-ah~~~
This concept, it's airline. Prepare all types of sunglasses. ^^

CREDITS: Son IlRak's Cyworld Update (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Ha preso un vaso in pieno XDD ora si spiegano tante cose u.u *cade.
btw, non mi ero mai accorta della cicatrice O_O''
l'ultima frase mi ha fatta morire X°DDDD

CITAZIONE
For these people at least, please figure out a way to bring them at least on the wings of the plane.

;________; ♥♥♥

Ryuu;
view post Posted on 7/12/2010, 01:12

CITAZIONE
Ha preso un vaso in pieno XDD ora si spiegano tante cose u.u *cade.

Stò piangendo hahahahsksjsfk no ok non ce la faccio XD

>Japan_lover<
view post Posted on 7/12/2010, 04:11

ahahahahahah oddio povero Dongwoon X°DDD
ma sinceramente la cicatrice non l'avevo notata nemeno io O_O

l'ultima frase ha fatto morire anche me XD
io amo quest'uomo ;___; <3333

Demon S
view post Posted on 4/3/2011, 16:10

nononooooooo niente platiche le cicatrici sono SEXYYYY LOL

oddio pensa che CU.. quelle che hanno vinto il biglietto... arghhhh

3 replies since 7/12/2010, 01:07   61 views