The BEAST for Italy

100828 Son Ilrak's Cyworld Update

« Older   Newer »
Rika~
view post Posted on 30/8/2010, 15:35

CITAZIONE

Dongwoon seemed to have done very well at the club.

On that day, BEAST’s mothers wanted to look around in the club it seemed~~~
But you know~~~ will they let in mothers at the entrance of a club? The possibility that they’ll close the door on them is obvious.
Anyway, I wasted a lot of energy in convincing the mothers.
As I said before, if you really want to go, there’s a place called <pumpkin Night> on a cross street in Gildong which is daebak~~~^^

Anyway, Bermuda’s photo taking skills~~~
I can’t close my mouth~~~^^
Well, I should close my mouth, right?

I’ll say this clearly: This wasn’t at the club but at a festival in Hanyang High school on the same day ^^

CITAZIONE

Dongwoon always says clubs this clubs that and finally, he finally fulfilled his wish in going to a club with O hyung~~~^^
This kid. If you look closely, you can see his eyes have gone bonkers~~~^^

Anyway, he received the Cool Smoothie award which sounds very ambiguous. What was it called? The ice cream where you pop open the lid and eat it? Anyway, he’s been talking non-stop about how much he loves that~~~
And at the club, he danced Ice Boxx with Omarion~~~ On this day, you can tell he spent the day amazingly x 1000~~~^^

But~~~ Does anyone know what the Ice Box dance is?
This is a dance I’ve heard for the first time~~~ Do you hold an ice box and dance or have the ice box over your head like those who sell ice cream do or draw an ice box with your hands or feet? I’m not sure~~~
If you know, please report it back to me~~~^^

Oh~~~ big news~~~
Truthfully, after the club performance ended, I greeted Omarion in an American style when he came to the company afterwards~~~^^
Hrm~~~ This friend just looked at me and said “Nice to meet U!”~~~ Omarion~~~ Were you happy to see me????? I wasn’t really excited to see him~~~^^ It might be different if it was Beyonce~~~^^

CREDITS: SON ILRAK'S CYWORLD (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

XDDDDD
Adoro leggere i suoi post <3
a quanto pare il papo gira anche sui fansite XD (che poi Bermuda č un fansite per la Dooseob e la Dookwang O_O XDDDD)
Ha incontrato Omarion *O* e ovviamente avrebbe preferito Beyonce XD *rotola via

Demon S
view post Posted on 24/10/2010, 08:33

Insomma gli piacciono belle in carne LOOOL

1 replies since 30/8/2010, 15:35   31 views